Get in Touch
Kingfisher Road, Meerenbosch, Hermanus
+27 (0)72 418-0463
Frequently Asked Questions
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
50% deposit to secure booking. The balance is due 7 days before arrival.
Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Little Haven “Requests” and other info (conduct rules of the Home Owners Association)
Kindly adhere to the standard protocol as per Government regulations.
At the Clubhouse:
Swimming in the communal pool… no more than 15 people allowed for max an hour to allow all a chance and no swimming after 9 pm. It will be monitored. Kindly comply.
Swimming in the lagoon is allowed.
Swimming in the sea is not advised due to strong currents and no lifeguards.
All swimming at your own risk.
* Thank you for not smoking in the log cabin.
* Please respect the peace of our neighborhood and especially our direct neighbours, no excessive or loud music or noise, particularly not after 10pm.
* Enjoy our estuary … unfortunately NO cats, NO dogs, NO pets, NO loud music allowed.
* Please help us save water and electricity. Report any leakages or problems immediately.
* Max 6 people sleeping in the logcabin.
* No addisional guests is allowed.
* Parking only on the allocated area allocated on the plot next to the logcabin.
* No parking in the roads or other driveways unless arranged.
* Arrival time: after 2pm on the day of arrival.
* Departure time: by 10am on the day of departure unless otherwise arranged.
* NO FREE WiFi available.
* There is basic DSTV. Bring your own decoder/card if you want more.
* Outside braaifacility at each logcabin. Buy/bring your own wood, no wood supplied by us.
* Use your own beach/swimming towels, not the bath towels provided.
* Bring extra blankets in winter if you need. We only have duvets on the beds.
* If you want to play tennis on the communal tenniscourts, bring own balls and proper tennis shoes. There are a few raquets available. You are welcome to bring your own too.
* There is a table tennis / pingpong table in the clubhouse. If you want to use it please bring your own raquets and balls.
Middlevlei Estuary Conduct Rules
• All vehicles parked within Middlevlei must display a permit (obtained at the security gate) valid for the duration of your stay and indicating at which log cabin
the vehicle can be parked.
• No dogs or cats are permitted
• Milkwood trees are protected by Law. These and all other indigenous trees may not be cut, pruned or damaged
• No wild flowers may be picked, removed or damaged
• Birds and wild animals must not be disturbed, injured, captured or harmed in any way
• No noise or unruly behaviour which disturbs or gives offence to other people is permitted
• Air guns, catapults and letting off fireworks are prohibited
• Speed limits must be adhered to
• Official Boating Regulations must be adhered to
• No camping is allowed on Public Open Spaces
• Motorcycles (including 4-wheelers) are not allowed except with special permission
• No motorized vehicles are allowed on the beach or the lagoon edge